Seeing that this book was published in 1978 it would be hard to come by, but fear not! An online (scanned) version is available here....
You searched for 'Wilfrid Stott'
I've found 2 results!
Simon Wartanian | 1,291 views | 626 words | 0:03:08 hours | 08 January 2017 23:25
Simon Wartanian | 10,906 views | 75,528 words | 6:23:06 hours | 06 March 2015 19:29
part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8.
Getting the Garden Right: Adam's Work and God's Rest in Light of Christ. (Cape Coral, FL: Founders Press, 2017).
Roger T. Beckwith, Wilfrid Stott. This Is The Day: The Biblical Doctrine Of The Christian Sunday In Its Jewish And Early Church Setting. (London: Marshall, Morgan and Scott. 1978, 181 pp. Out of print). Can be found online.
Robert L. Dabney.
Charles Hodge. Systematic Theology, Volume 3. 1872. § 8. The Fourth Commandment.
A. H. Strong. Systematic Theology: A Compendium Designed For The Use Of Theological Students. (London: Pickering & Inglis, 1970. Originally, 1907). pp. 408-410.
Ezekiel Hopkins. An Exposition Of The Ten Commandments. 1690. The Fourth Commandment. pp. 192-224.
Jonathan Edwards. The Works of Jonathan Edwards, Volume 2. Revised and corrected by Edward Hickman. (Edinburgh: Banner of Truth Trust, 1974 edition). pp. 93-103.
Samuel E. Waldron.
John Giarrizzo. The Lord’s Day Still Is. Booklet, 2013.
Philip Schaff. The Lord’s Day. Booklet, 2013.
A.A. Hodge. Sabbath, The Day Changed: The Sabbath Preserved.
Archibald Alexander. A Brief Compendium of Bible Truth. The Lord’s Day. 1846.
B.B. Warfield. The Foundations Of The Sabbath In The Word Of God. 1951.
Francis Turretin. The Fourth Question – The Lord’s Day. 1679-1685.
A.W. Pink. The Christian Sabbath.
Ian Campbell. Why Easter Makes Me a Sabbatarian. Reformation 21, 2012.
Jon English Lee. Biblical Theology and the Transfer of the Sabbath.
From Sabbath to Lord’s Day. Green Baggins, 2005.
Tony Warren. Who Changed the Sabbath Day to Sunday. The Mountain Retreat, 1996.
Thomas Shepherd. The Change of The Sabbath.
Gleason L. Archer Jr. Encyclopedia Of Bible Difficulties. (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Pub. House, 1982). pp. 116-121.
Nicholas T. Batzig. The Theological Significance of the Eighth Day. Feeding On Christ, 2014.
- Systematic Theology. (Edinburgh: Banner of Truth Trust, 1985). pp. 366-397.
- From The Seventh Day To The First: A Brief Look At The History Of The Sabbath Day Vs. The Lord’s Day.
- The Christian Sabbath Its Nature, Design and Proper Observance. 1882.
- The Ten Commandments. 1692. The chapter on the fourth commandment.
- The Christian Soldier; or Heaven Taken by Storm. Part 6, by sanctifying the Lord's Day and holy conversation.
- A Modern Exposition Of The 1689 Baptist Confession Of Faith. (Darlington: Evangelical Press, 2013). pp. 336-341.
- Lectures On The Lord’s Day. 2007.
- The Lord's Day: Its Presuppositions, Proofs, Precedents, and Practice. 2017.
- His comments on the fall of Satan being prior to the seventh day so that he does not accept the common understanding of “rest,” I find very strange.
- Paul Martin. 24 Sermons on The Christian Sabbath.
- This is essentially where the content of the book ...